Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend

Friday night we watched a movie together and then we made Auntie Anne's pretzels...YUM





Saturday Courtney had her basketball game and then her daddy took her to a Hershey Bears game


This is Sunday morning around 7:30am...everyone's up and at em



And Tyson's up to no good as usual...he doesn't waste any time! So while all of this is going on.....


Skip is in the middle of the room fast asleep...I will never understand how he can sleep through everything...


And did I ever tell you how much I despise glasses??? Tyson is far sighted and does not like wearing them so for awhile I gave up...But I figured it's best if he can see!



Kenzie also has them and she hasn't worn them either so today I decided to push myself to have the kids wear them...ughhhhh! Hope everyone had a good weekend

3 comments:

  1. Jen,
    Glad I am not the only parent out there that stuggles with the glasses!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, any pretzels left? I love their cinnamon sugar ones, and I love your new family picture at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, the glasses are ADORABLE on ADORABLE kids :-)
    Dads can sleep through anything can't they!!!!

    ReplyDelete