Thursday, November 25, 2010

Enjoy


So many reasons to be happy and thankful for..not just today but everyday.
I just realized this is Buddy's first thanksgiving with us. Last year he had just gotten home from his long stay in the PICU and we had to watch him around people,germs..ect..the swine flu was bad last year so him and I stayed home for thanksgiving. I forgot the year before when he was a month old he was in the hospital b/c he had just had surgery. So Skip and I took turns that day staying with him so we could both go back home to eat.
So I am happy that we have had a year free of having to be in the hospital and I am finally feeling good about Tyson's health and realizing he is much more stronger. (I do still get nervous when he gets sick though)
I am thankful to have such a gentle,kind-hearted caring daughter...Miss Alina
I am thankful to have a daughter who loves sports and who has the cutest little voice that I could listen to all day..Courtney
I am thankful to have such an intelligent but devious little one who uses it to the best of her ability. Boy can she get Courtney worked up!....Kenzie Lynn
I am thankful...all I can still say is thankful our little man is here with us today..things would not be the same without him. He has done so much good for our family.
So that being said I am THANKFUL ALL of my children are healthy.

I am so grateful we live so close to my mom and dad..I love how much my kids love them and love spending time with them.
I am grateful for all my sister does for me and my kids..they love their aunt Kelly to pieces.
Life is good...crazy but good!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good cry! Love you Jen! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many reasons to be thankful, stated beautifully! Happy Thanksgiving, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was Jake's 1st Thanksgiving too! For the same reasons!! Hope you had a great one!!

    ReplyDelete