Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Getaway

This weekend I went to NYC ALONE!!!! I stayed with my sister and we celebrated our friends 40th birthday. So we first spent the day at the spa, had a private room there and had lunch...HEAVEN!!!!



Then it was off to Manhattan to a bar where the party was held. This is Jenny(left) the birthday girl, my sister Kelly and I


This room was outside on the rooftop..it was really neat


Kelly-show Kanita this picture



It was a lot of fun, not used to being up that late so of course I'm ready for bed at 8pm!!! Thanks mom and dad for helping Skip out and Happy Birthday Jenny- so glad we all could celebrate your birthday together. See you at Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Jen,
    Looks like a fun time! Glad you had some relaxation and fun!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet it was just the best time! I am so jealous! Who's that funny lookin' short woman??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I would love to do that with a bunch of friends.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete