Monday, November 29, 2010

My Helper

Tyson hasn't been feeling very well the past couple of days. I took him into the doctor's today and he has an ear infection. He pretty much just wanted to be rocked all day which is unusual because he is never sitting still so I definitely knew he wasn't feeling good. Alina rocked him so I could get some things done. It had been awhile-since he was a baby- that she rocked him so she enjoyed it. I can't say enough how grown up she is. She told me we are lucky to have him...she's right.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! I remember rocking her in that chair!! I think I am getting old :-/ lol mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    This is the sweetest post! She is growing up...too fast! Sometimes don't you wish we could freeze time.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love this picture. feel better tyson xo, kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Tyson, wonderful-lovey Alina.
    The only good think about them being sick is you get to hold them and they want you to. Hope poor Tyson is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete