Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's here!!!!

I have become good friends with Julie who I met through blogging- Our sons were born within a month of each other and they both rock that extra chromosome like it's nobody's business! It's been great to talk to her about our awesome boys and I know if we didn't live sooooo far away from each other we'd hang out a lot.
We got a package from her and her kids today....





Tyson got an ID bracelet just like his buddy Jake has now- Tyson loves to run....away from me so this is perfect!




He was really trying to get it off



Julie is very crafty and I have no idea how she has any time to do all of her neat projects- my wine glass is "my mommy time glass"



The girls were thanking her daughter Gracie for their cute gift bags...no pictures of them because they were opened within 2 seconds!



Thank you Julie, Gracie and Jake- It made our day!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice thing for Julie to do. I love the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete