Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dinner Date For Tyson

Even though I still get very sad at times it does help to meet and talk to people who are going through the same situation- especially people who you can relate to and pretty much feel the same way you do-

We got to have a playdate and dinner date with these two lovely ladies last night- Josie recently turned three and I have been able to keep in touch with her mom and she has been helping me with questions I have about schooling since both our kids will be going to preschool soon-



These two hit it off


I can't even begin to say enough wonderful things about Angie- She is both of these kids occupational therapist and she has become a very good friend to me- so despite my sad moments I must remember the good things that also come out of this journey!


Late night for Buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Did Tyson bring his date a corsage?
    Sounds like a nice night for everyone, Jen.

    ReplyDelete