Friday, July 1, 2011

Birthday

Tyson's summertime haircut he got today!


They made sure I had a great birthday today! Love you guys!

So today was my birthday- 37yrs old today- wow! Not a bad birthday let me tell you- I got a new laptop computer and the kids also got me a "kid" backpack leash for Tyson kind of as a joke but knowing we should really use it for him! Took the kids to the pool today and then we all went out for dinner...except Tyson- my BFF offered to keep him while we went to dinner so I could actually sit for dinner! Thanks Steph! It's funny how excited kids get for birthdays even when it's not theirs. Kenzie asked me when all my friends were coming over for my party! Ha! I kept telling Kenzie I was 25 because when she says 37 it sounds like 47! (she can't say her th's well) As much as maybe I wanted some alone time today- I was glad to spend my birthday with my family all day. I love them.

1 comment: