Friday, June 17, 2011

What do I Have To Be Worried About???

My little guy is doing just fine- Today his speech therapist gave us such a nice, uplifting compliment. Had to hold back the tears because I hate crying in front of people. My girls sat in for his whole session. They updated Barb on everything he has been improving on. She told me I have nothing to worry about- that these three girls are helping him more than anyone else is. His homelife is outstanding- it's like his very own preschool having these girls around- they give him so much love and attention- She feels such satisfaction when she is at our house.



My girls ROCK!!!


They were so happy and excited for him today when we decided to let him sit in a big chair for lunch. He wants to be just like them.


Oh Tyson if you only knew how many hearts you touch.

1 comment:

  1. He's certainly touched our hearts... Looks like a fun Day at hersheypark too!

    ReplyDelete