Tuesday, June 7, 2011

On The Loose

So this morning started off not so good- Took a trip to Walmart with Kenzie, Courtney and Tyson. Went into the dressing room so Court cold try on a bathing suit and within a matter of seconds Tyson snuck under the door and was nowhere in sight. Literally 2 seconds after he went under I opened the door and could not find him. "CODE ADAM CODE ADAM- there is a boy on the loose- red shirt,black shorts, crewcut hair, and no shoes" is what came over the speaker at Walmart- (just shoot me) Within 30 seconds he made it clear across the other end of the store in where else??? The meat department. I left my girls in the dressing room(nice right?) and ran to get him- (an associate said she would watch them) He was just walking around the store, arms going back and forth, happy as can be. This boy hates to be confined-thougt it was pretty funny he had this shirt on while casing out the joint at Walmart. NO AUTOGRAPHS



My friend gave me this card which made me laugh- she said she couldn't help but crack up about my story- It's ok I was laughing and crying at the same time today-



It's gonna be a loooong summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment