Friday, June 10, 2011

My Sweet Alina

Alina had to write a couple paragraphs about her family and she was picked as having the best one out of all the kids in her class! I was so proud of her- it is hard to read but she basically said her mom is a good cook...sometimes. lol. Her dad lets her try new things. Her sisters get on her nerves but she still loves them. And that people may not know that Tyson has Down Syndrome but he is no different than anyone else.
My daughter is going to go far in life because she is a caring individual. She is almost 9 years old and she just wants to make people happy. She never leaves the house without kissing her sisters/brother mom and dad and telling us she loves us. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a mature, loving daughter. She's the best!





Not to mention she's smart as a whip- Today we had a small little stove fire- without me saying anything she took all the kids outside and was ready to go to the neighbors with them until I told her I had it under control- And yes, this little monster below in this picture was involved in it- Now that he can get out of the pack n play he's been climbing to the top bunk but can't get down.... I'm using that to my advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment