Sunday, May 22, 2011

Busy Weekend

So we picked Skip up Friday from the airport- he was gone all week for work. The kids were excited to see him. I let them have him all to themselves and went out with some friends! Hee Hee- hey I was in need of a break! Saturday we all went to the PTO carnival- they always have fun there-

Courtney- Kassidy(Alina's BFF)- Alina and Kenzie


Who's that cutie pie?


Tyson's first smoothie- he LOVED IT!!



Looks like a serious conversation


Mommy and Co Co


Hanging with the girls


Kenzie enjoyed her ice cream- can you tell?





Right from the carnival the kids went to the local church for 3 hours- every once in awhile they do free babysitting...and what did Skip and I do? He mowed and weed whacked, I ran errands and did some outside work also...how romantic! Felt good to get some things done without any interruptions. Today Skip stayed home with the kids while Alina and I went shopping the whole day... I'm so glad yesterday was nice weather for the carnival- it has rained here for two weeks and now I just saw more rain all week....Help me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand much more of this rain! We were at the carnival too!

    ReplyDelete