Saturday, October 16, 2010

Chocolate?.......Unfortunately Not!

WARNING..if you have a weak stomach DO NOT scroll down any further

This is how I found my son this morning..guess what? He knows how to take off his diaper! Of course he is smiling about it. So he wanted to wrap his legs around me like a monkey as I am trying to lift him out of the crib, meanwhile I'm trying to hold him as far away from me as I can.








Can you believe this kid????


This was his second bath in a row and his hair stills smells!!

My husband asked me what is wrong with him? I replied,"he is a boy"
Skip said he is worse than all three of our girls combined. He told me he is always getting into something everyday...my response"no shit!" ..literally.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my!! That's totally gross but he's still happy any way! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...icky!! Jake hasn't dones this...YET! He does poop in the bath tub almost dailey though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen, you poor thing!!! Tyson sure looks like he enjoyed himself though!! Gotta love a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen,
    Oh my!! I have to say this did bring us a good laugh this evening! Little boys....they are best :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too funny Jen! Even w a dirty face he is soo stinkin (no pun intended) cute LOL Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! What a great post=) I have "3" boys + my husband (who truly is like a child)........so I say 4 boys........I FEEL YOUR PAIN!! And your response is EXACTLY what I would have said!!! I was thinking it as I read it!!! lol When you have boys, there is no such thing as a weak stomach!!

    ReplyDelete