Monday, October 18, 2010

Blogger Award


My friend Beth over at Dirty Laundry nominated me for the blogger award! So now I have to tell 7 things about myself that people may not know.. here goes

1. I do not know how to cook..at all. I hear lots of people say that they can't cook but are actually descent but I can honestly say I can't and I have no desire to learn..how bad is that! No worries, my kids aren't starving or anything like that-Daddy's a good cook. And my wonderful friend doubles up on dinners that we both pick and she does the cooking! I would just be in the way if I tried.

2. I am afraid of needles. I cringe when my kids have to get them. Weird huh that I can deliver four children but one little quick shot freaks me out.


3. I am a reality show junkie. The more horrible the better!


4. My best friend since kindergarten found us the house that we live in and we are now a couple blocks from each other. So cool!

5. I would love to write a book about the past two years of my family's life. It would be good therapy.

6. I have a fear of flying now that I have children. I realize an accident can happen anywhere but I just can't go far away from my children now, even if I've had enough of them and they are driving me crazy!!!

7. I never ever would've thought I would have 4 children. I come from a family of 2(meaning my sister and I) and my husband is an only child. But I absolutlely LOVE having a big family- they are my world and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am going to nominate Julie from Our Life....Special With Needs. I absolutley love the name of her blog, her posts crack me up and she's got a little cutie the same age as my son.

SO I will let her know of her award, she can write 7 things about herself and then nominate up to 15 bloggers if she would like.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh...I'm so honored!! You are too cute!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many things I didn't know about you! I'm so glad I didn't give you that hypodermic needle for Christmas last year!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete