Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Alina!!




Today was Alina's birthday and we took her and Courtney to the Baltimore Aquarium. Their birthdays are 10 days apart so we wanted to do something this year with just the two of them. We had a fun and easy time. Easy because I did not have to lug around a stroller or even a diaper bag. It was a nice relaxing time with our oldest girls.I think the last time we were there was when Alina was 2. My wonderful parents watched Kenzie and Tyson for the day. Thanks mom and dad! I think the best part Alina likes about being 8 is that she no longer needs a booster seat. We love you Alina!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Alina! I'll remember her birthday next year since she and Ben share the day! Glad you had fun without the diaper bag!

    Btw, I am at the beach and can receive emails and do Facebook etc., but I can't SEND emails! So, with regards to your last questions, people can be followers without having a picture or a blog. Also, I never downloaded a pic to Cake Wrecks, so no helpful advice there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete