Monday, August 9, 2010

Girl Talk- I Love It

This is a conversation between Alina and her friend who is hilarious.."M" is also 8 years old and thru this whole conversation Skip was in the room with us-

Me- "So M are you ready for school to start?'

M- "No I hate school but I am changing up my style this year"

Alina- "what are you wearing...Goth?(gothic style)

then they both start giggling

M- "Instead of my usual sweatpants and sweatshirts I got some cool clothes this year- some peace shirts with scarves, jeans ect.."

then she pauses and looks at Skip(my husband)

M- "But my mom has to put cream on my legs because they rub against each other when I have jeans on..

Me- "How is your younger brother Maxie doing?"

M- "He's good but we're not aloud to call him that because that's the name of my mom's pad.

Skip shakes his head and proceeds to leave the room. Poor guy..he's never
going to win a battle living with a total of four girls in the house- he
better get that downstairs basement finished for himself(aka his apartment)

No comments:

Post a Comment