Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good Day To Be Doing This




So it is raining here today and I actually hoped it would so I could stay inside and get some stuff done....funny. But I would rather be doing what the above pitures look like. These are the days that sometimes I don't feel like being a mom... ok let me put it in a nicer manner- that I want to have some time alone because with four kids there is always at least one following me out the door. I like to think back to when I lived alone,staying in bed all day recovering from a serious hangover. Ahhh those were the good old days. Yep- old days. I couldn't imagine waking up with a hangover to four kids...that's a hangover itself! My best friend and I are always reminiscing about the fun times we had in our 20's. But then one of us gets interrupted to the sound of someone yelling.."mom, can you wipe me???" Back to reality.
Don't let the above pictures of Tyson fool you. That boy is down to one nap a day and only about an hour long. How does he do it?

3 comments:

  1. Jen,
    Yes, they were good days! I too wanted to stay in bed today...or take a nap!! Cute photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing sweeter than a sleeping fella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are so beautiful Jenny - hopefully I'll have a chance to see you and them before July 4th next year (thanks for letting us watch the fireworks from your front yard!). Your blog is great - keep it up!
    Jennifer B.

    ReplyDelete