Sunday, December 18, 2011

Are You Sure??

When I have more time I will update my blog with pictures of NYC and preschool Christmas programs but this darn Christmas thing coming up has me a little overwhelmed right now- I refuse to wrap a whole s**t load of presents Dec. 24th so I am trying to wrap a handful a night when the kids go to bed. S0 anyhow..there are things that Tyson does that truly amazes me everyday and I jokingly say to myself,"are you sure he has down syndrome? haha"

He absolutely loves to help his mom...his older sisters could take some notes from him...(two older sisters..Kenzie likes to help)



And just tonite I was watching him trying to hold a bunch of blocks- so he started picking them up and tucking them under his chin so he could grab some more..he came over to me with them and said "bock"(block) - the whole idea of him knowing to tuck them under his chin to be able to grab more amazed me- Keep up the good work Buddy!

2 comments: