Sunday, March 27, 2011

Birthday Weekend

This weekend was my best friends's birthday. Her husband took her boys out of town, my husband watched the kids overnight so we could go out and then sleep at Steph's house....yes an empty house with no kids...I got to sleep in for once!
Here is Steph opening her gifts


Angela and I


The girls getting ready to go out

We had a lot of fun- too much if you know what I mean but Skip was nice enough to let me sleep it off today... but this is what happens when Daddy is in charge. Skip is a heavy sleeper so Tyson got up in the morning and roamed the house by himself. Then the girls got up, didn't bother to wake Skip up until Tyson bumped his head.


Then Tyson and Daddy took an afternoon nap...


A night with good friends, a morning to sleep in.....good good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Angela wore her hair down! Looks like a lot of fun! Happy birthday to Steph!

    ReplyDelete