Saturday, January 29, 2011

'What Would You Do?': Grocery Clerk With Special Needs

A couple of months ago I saw this video on Primetime What Would You Do? If you're not familiar with the show it is about actors doing different scenarios to see what people out in the public will do...stay quiet or stick up for what they feel is right. Alina has started watching it with me and I had her watch this one today. This one of course makes me cry. Alina and I had a long talk afterwards and I told her Tyson is teaching us so much about life and is making us better people and he doesn't even know it. As much as she helps him, he is doing the same for her.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this! After I stop bawling I am going to have my kids watch it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, Thanks...i did cry too.

    ReplyDelete