Thursday, December 16, 2010

True Meaning Of Christmas

These are the things that make my heart melt-
I took the kids and one of Alina's friends to Sweet Lights tonight. For those of you not familiar they are huge lights you drive your car through and it's a couple of miles long(1 or 2 maybe)
Anyhow we had Christmas songs on while we were driving and this is what Alina said

Alina- looking at the lights and listening to the christmas music makes me realize that christmas is not about gifts- it's about being with your friends and family

I thought that was so sweet - wondered if she's still feel that way if there were no presents under the tree christmas morning-haha!!

1 comment:

  1. "I always thought that I would have so much to teach my child, but I find that it is my child who has taught me." unknown
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete