Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh Tyson

Just a few reasons why my son must be confined at times.....if he sneaks off to another room, this is what happens...



food all over the floor-


Hair pieces everywhere-


Just found this phone in the garbage tonight(He's already given one to the garbage men without us knowing)


He sneaks into his sisters room to climb the ladder to the bunkbed-


But after the end of a long day with him all I have to see is this happy little face and once again he can do no wrong in my eyes!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my his eyes and smile in that last picture can just melt your heart... "what's not to love" lol
    Doyle is sooo naughty right now too, I don't remember my others being this bad Err. Though Tyla emptied our silverware drawer today and was hiding them behind chairs?? Then set up a fort in the bathroom and CUPPED water out of the toilette telling me that it was a beach.... active imagination!!!! Considered pulling my hair out... considered!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jake & Tyson are two peas in a pod! At some point in our life we will have to get these two little people together and watch them go! Yesterday I kept finding cat poop from the litter box all over the house. Couldn't figure out why until I went to the box and found one of Jake's shoes in the box!! 2 days ago he pulled Gracie's dresser on top of himself trying to crawl in a drawr...it goes on and on and on...! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    I love his smile and he looked as if he was saying "who me?" in the first two photo's! His smile melts just melts my heart!
    Loved talking to you tonight! Have a wonderful Holiday!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just getting caught up on your blog, Jen, I feel like I haven't sat down in a week.

    Wow! Tyson is looking so big all of a sudden! And how can you be mad at those rosy cheeked face? (Well, actually, I know how you could be mad, but how can you STAY mad for too long??) Beth

    ReplyDelete