Monday, December 13, 2010

No Shirt No Shoes No Service


So this little man had a follow up eye appt today. Dr. M only had to be in the room with Tyson for a couple of minutes to see why I have a hard time keeping his glasses on. By the time Dr. M came in Tyson's shirt was off (that's his new thing- he likes to be shirtless) I didn't bother to try and get it back on. No use. He was really trying to get his shoes off. I explained to him I haven't been doing a good job with this whole glasses thing- I actually expressed to him how I dislike glasses at this age. After being in the room with him I think he completely understood why.
It is just exhausting taking him anywhere- he just wants to run run run-

On the way out the woman at the front desk was going on about how adorable he is (while Tyson was soaking it all in- he was smiling and blowing kisses to her)
She said to me-"how do not just sit and stare at him all day?"
I just smiled but I really wanted to be like- "uhhh this little monster doesn't sit still at all lady!"
He's so lucky he's cute- can't wait to take him to Kenzie's Christmas concert tomorrow(not!!)- might have to sedate him beforehand

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I remember those days! Jack is 6 and still really can't still, but at least he can be reasoned with! You're right, he's lucky he's cute!

    ReplyDelete