Monday, October 4, 2010

Rainy Day But Good News

This morning Tyson and I drove 45 minutes away to see his dctr for a follow up GI appt. It was cold and rainy so Tyson decided to sleep on the way down....


While we were waiting for the dctr to come in I could just see Tyson's wheels spinning in his head....."what can I get into?"


"Anything up here?"


Trying so hard to escape



Ahhh the crinkly loud paper


But he can do no wrong in my eyes!


We had a great visit. He is off the down syndrome chart for his weight(which I pretty well figured) and also for height- I was excited about that(his height) DS children tend to be on the smaller side. He hasn't had any GI issues since last year so we do not need to go back...one less dctr to see. So we got back into the car, had a drink, and off to sleep he went...again. Rainy days will do that to you.



We picked up this slide my friend is letting me borrow... He loves to climb so this should keep him busy


Good day...even if it is rainy and COLD!!!

3 comments:

  1. Jen,
    He is just so darn cute! Glad to hear you had a good visit today! Since he slept the car ride, he is probably keeping you busy now...thank goodness for the slide!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the good news! I loved all the pics of Tyson in the dr. office...such fond memories I have of waiting for that dr. to come with grumpy, busy kids (can you feel the sarcasm?) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...so glad I raced the "green truck" for that slide:) I'm so glad it makes him happy:)...and you too, of course:)

    ReplyDelete