Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Am The Best Wife

I'm not bragging- I just want to make sure my husband reads this...isn't it funny how nice husbands are when they want something? My husband got a last minute(and I mean last) invitation to go fishing for the entire weekend.. a 36 hour fishing trip...he wants to take me sometime....uhh thanks but no thanks...I would rather be locked in a small room with all 4 of my kids...I think. So he sprung this on me last night hours before he was to be leaving.
You see ladies, you have to use this to your advantage. When he does this to me, right away I think of something I really want to do that he will have to stay home and take care of all the kids....but honestly I rarely say no to him if he has an opportunity to do something fun(or that he thinks is fun) He works all the time and never gets to do much. It just cracks me up how nice he was to me the rest of the night!
Plus I really didn't mind b/c my sister is coming to visit for the weekend and we are always busy going places with the kids...so I won't be alone, rocking back and forth going insane. And it is now 6:45am and my daughter is awake already....let the day begin!! Sleep in for God's sake Alina, what is wrong with you?

2 comments:

  1. Jen,
    You are the best :)
    Last night Sarah was looking for Alina at the game and wanted to just drop in at 10:00pm and say hi! Alina and Sarah are 2 peas in a pod.
    Sarah was also the first up this morning! Tell Kelly we say Hello!! Will cross my fingers that you have a great weekend :)
    Wendy
    P.S.(Does this mean that you get to plan a weekend away, too...just wondering!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find yourself rocking in a corner going insane, give me a call. And give Alina a little Benadryl at bedtime, maybe she will sleep longer! (Kidding!) (Mostly!)

    ReplyDelete