Thursday, September 30, 2010

Looking Back

Last year at this time Tyson was getting over pneumonia in the hospital. And then at the end of Oct. he got real sick so of course my mind lately thinks about how horrible of a time this was last year. This picture was of him last year right before he got sick.....


and this one was Nov. of last year when he came home from his three week stay in the PICU....you can see how it took a toll on his little body. I have no pictures of him in the hospital because I don't like to remember those times




Boy oh boy how things have looked up- One week from today our healthy active not so little guy will be 2! He's had an awesome year and I hope it continues to stay like that...he's our superhero!



Love you Buddy

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen, that picture breaks my heart! What a tough little guy! May he be blessed for the rest of his life!!

    ReplyDelete