Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just The Two Of Us


Today I had a few hours with just Alina. My dad took the other kids out for awhile. Oh how nice it was. At first I was going to stay home and get the house cleaned up but I knew as soon as Tyson stepped back into the house it would become a disaster again. So we did errands and I felt "free" again. It was great getting things done quickly. That doesn't happen too often. Alina and I went out for breakfast which is one of her favorite things to do because we don't go out to eat that often...would you with four kids??? So it was a great morning hanging out with my oldest daughter, and she enjoyed the quiet time just as much as I did...and once we got home she dropped me like a hot potato for her Justin Bieber CD. Guess I better get used to that- she's not so little anymore.

2 comments:

  1. You probably saved about a half hour just not buckling and unbuckling 3 extra car seats! Glad you had a nice day with Alina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, Sweet post! I am glad you and Alina got to have a sweet day together! There is nothing like some one on one time :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete