Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back To The Norm

Ok so after four kids I am finally realizing things I can do to make life a little less crazy in this house- doesn't mean I am always going to do it though! We left our house for the beach clean and got our carpets cleaned so I am trying to stay on top of the house and one way to do that is contain Tyson! I am using a pack n play for him- when I have to do something in another room and nobody can watch him or when he is just going around looking to throw anything he can find, he is going in there. I can't keep up with him! He is so busy. I just asked Skip if he was glad to have three girls instead of three boy's and he replied,"I am now!" The girls were never as busy as Tyson is. I'm not complaining though- anything Tyson does is good to me- it just shows me how determined he is and him walking at 17 months says a lot.
Once again my sweet Alina melted my heart. This morning as Tyson was making us laugh as usual she told me how lucky we are to have him. She is such a wonderful big sister to him- She has a special bond with him knowing he has down syndrome.

1 comment:

  1. What a great family! It makes your aunt proud of all of you. I know it is a job taking 4 kids to the beach and I know your parents are a big help. I am enjoying your messages. Keep it up! Sandy

    ReplyDelete